Noodles 2 bundle
musoor dal -1/2 cup (soak for 30 -60 min)
Onion 1 big
Green chilli 2nos
Red chili powder 1tsp
Cooking oil to fry.
- Break 2 bundles of instant noodles into small pieces and cook for 3-4 min ( Follow packing instructions)
- Once cooked remove from the pot and let it cool.
- In a mixer blend the soaked lentils.
- Mix green chili , sliced onion , coriander, salt, red chili powder, noodles and blended lentils in a small bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Use your hands to form the ball.
- Fry them over medium- high heat.
Please follow and like us: